Friday, October 10, 2008

2-in-1 isn't always a good thing

I'm flying British Airways and I just used the lav and I know it's hard to believe but I didn't want to wash my hands.

Their soap is called Freshorize and it's one of those 2-in-1 products. It's hand soap AND an air freshener in one. Now there are a lot of 2-in-1's that I like or at least they're clever. This phone is a good example, actually it's a 3-in-1, phone, pda, and camera. We as a society love our X-in-1 products. It makes you feel like you're getting more for your money, more value. And after all we're a value society. But sometimes these things go too far. Who wants to wash their hands with air freshner? What genius invented this product? What an ass. Probably sitting at home thinking he solved one of the worlds problems by combining two bathroom products into one. Hey buddy what about the toilet-bowl-cleaner/toothbrush combo? Bet you didn't think of that one.

Did Swiss Army start this whole thing with their knives?

So what's your favorite 2-in-1?

No comments:

 

qgold's recommendations at ThisNext
Shopcast powered by ThisNext
Get this for your blog or website