Thursday, July 31, 2008

may I help you with anything else?

No!!

How many times have you spent 15-20 minutes on the phone with a customer service representative and your issue has not been resolved? Happens all the time and that is to be expected because in general customer service sucks. But what really annoys the shit out of me is when after all that time with no resolution the rep comes back on the line and says "and is there anything else I can help you with today?" as if they tackled your last issue and are ready for the next one. "Back up cowboy!! This is like school, you need to pass first grade in order to move to second." We are tired of talking to robots who just read the text in front of them no matter what the situation. If you cannot solve my first issue, apologize, and admit that your customer service sucks and tell me to have a nice day anyway.

No comments:

 

qgold's recommendations at ThisNext
Shopcast powered by ThisNext
Get this for your blog or website